Buying a property is probably the biggest investment/financial commitment people ever make.
Buying, or selling, or moving-house, can all be very stressful times. To help our clients through this event, we offer a bespoke mortgage service to help you with—
- all financial aspects of the transaction – not just the mortgage deal, but the wider implications to your overall financial planning.
- the stresses and traumas of the transaction—it can be a very emotional time and so we aim to offer a reassuring voice and a helping hand.
- buying that lovely home by the sea, or where the climate is warmer
- raising additional funds, or reducing monthly outgoings.
- making property an investment – that could be a buy-to-let property, or a commercial property for your business.
We can source a vast range of mortgages from the market place for our clients and we provide comprehensive support and guidance throughout the whole process.
Our clients use Cambourne for their mortgages because of—
- our commitment to you
- our knowledge, reputation and quality of advice
- we are fully independent in everything we do
- we create and build long-lasting client relationships
- we can help with complex situations
“Cambourne have advised me on both a personal and business level. On a personal level across subjects such as mortgage selection and pension/retirement planning. In terms of pensions some of the work they did was invaluable creating, for example, easy to understand spreadsheets that allowed me to factor in different scenarios towards retirement. Not sure many people would do this. On the business front, Cambourne has helped me to review a complex pension history in my company, resolve some problems and establish a robust pension scheme for my staff. They are very hands on, patient, trustworthy and always go the extra mile. Without hesitation, I would thoroughly recommend Cambourne to anyone who needs financial services.”